Skip to main content

2nd january 2018

This is the day i make a difficult choice. I just finished a nights out with my friends in sundhara, of which my parents are oblivious, i decided to keep it a secret. I told them it was a nights out in a friends home. Actually we booked a room in sundhara and it was kind of wild. Humm i am off topic, the thing here is not about my new year eve but thing that is much more critical. i have come to this stage of my life that it seems like all my previous plans have failed. wait it is not failure in an absolute sense but a failure in a relative sense. This is because, initial me had planned my whole life, like i would do my masters in aeronautical engineering in Germany. Without knowing any scope of work there or if i return back in nepal. So this was old me. I had set my goals in such way. But now as i grow up and discover things. I found that being fixated to Germany was not a good choice. However this is not a sense of depression. I had good times in Deutsch classes. I made lot of good friends and gained a lot.

Now as i am growing old i come to think that being fixated to one thing is not a good sign. u are always smarter then than now. So fixing goals today may hamper tomorrows u. Today i feel a sense of failure not cz i am not in a good place but because if made some things in my mind in my past that are now not practicle. So its like i made some promishes to myself without much thought. And now i come to realize that it was not smart of me to think in that way. So now i feel failure cz i couldnt do what i said 3 years back.

However, in some facebook post i read " it better to leave it all and do what u can today and enjoy life". So this is what i want to do from now on. What i do today will define my path for tomrrow, but fixing my path will not define me. Efforts should be 100% in what u are doing but the path should not be 100%. This is what i have learnt from my mistakes. So i promish to myself this very begining of 2018 that i wont be fixated on things, rather just do what i can today.

By this i mean, today i am an employee in an office. So i will do what i am paid for. And along with that i need to study for my NAC exams.
What better way to do it than blogging. So i will be blogging about Preperation classes for NAC 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PT6A-27

General Engine specification Blog1. It is a turboprop engine- free turbine . This is an engine used in airplanes like DHC-6 Twin Otter 300  Harbin Y-12 Beechcraft This a Pratt and Whitney Canada Engine. One of the most famous and successful company to produce turboprop engine. Compressor  It consist of 3 stage axial compressor and 1 stage centrifugal flow compressor. Combustion  Annular reverse flow (right to left according to diagram above) combustion with 14 simplex burner (Glow plugs) Turbine 1 stage free power turbine and 1 sage gas generator power turbine.(Left to right according to diagram above) Other specs: Fuel type: aviation kerosine Overall pressure ratio- 6.3:1 Air mass flow: 5.3 lb/s Power to weight ration: 2.14 hp/lb 

ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System)

ACARS This is a neat way used to bypass the intentional or unintentional human error on  reporting flight information during or after flight . Before 1978 AD, this information was given via, voice logs, where captain verbally records the phase of flight and time. This brought human error in the data reporting and was extra work to the pilots.  What ACARS does is acts as a reporting machine which reports flight information in different phases of flight to the Ground team. Initially ARINC developed this method for just 4 messages per flight, but now it has turned into a robust means of data link between not just aircraft and ground station but also between aircraft.  ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System) is a data communications system used for air-ground communication between an aircraft and their own operations centers, air traffic control, and national aviation authorities. ACARS can be used anywhere in the world by connecting to a global network of VHF /

Chilsel

sharp flat tip that removes materials with the aid of hammer. Cold Chisel: made of tempered steel used to cut cold metals. The various types of Cold Chisel are: 1. Flat Chisel (cut bars) 2. Cross Cut Chisel (slots) 3. Round nose Chisel (Semi- circular groses) 4. Diamond point chisel ( cleaning out corners)